Friday 3 February 2012

Florence Welch

Florence welch is the 25 year old front woman and lead vocalist of the band 'Florence and the Machine'. She was born and raised in camber well where she also attended art school.
There's a few things that I want to focus on:
-despite her amazing voice, she often puts herself down. She has a low self esteem!
-She has a cracking sense of humour! She made tents at art school and slept under them claiming she was an installation. She was hungover!
- Her music videos are quite rIch in colour and are either very energetic or quite elegant.

My ideas:
I want to make a music video! I want it to be run through a blue or purple filter as an opposite to her videos. I want to to be shot in an urban setting.
But I want this to be big! I want to project it on walls and have alcohol bottles and cans littering the floor! I want a broken chandelier!

No comments:

Post a Comment